Sunday, August 14, 2011

Daft Punk - Veridis Quo

Hello everyone,

I'm enjoying my week-end and I just keep listening to Veridis Quo, a track made by the Daft Punk for their fabulous album Discovery. The videoclip is taken from their movie Interstella 5555 which is an anime made by the one who did Albator (a japanese I guess) and this movie regroups all the songs from Discovery, you should watch it.

To describe the track a little, the synths are simply perfect and the atmosphere is religious and mystic. In one word, epic.

The cover of Discovery




21 comments:

  1. I love daft Punk, nothing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, such a calm song, i like how they always use animes for music videos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never got into Daft Punk, thought it was a little silly seeing them in the new TRON movie too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daft Punk are incredible, end of story...I don't even know what else to say mate! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daft Punk is without a doubt one of my favorite band. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Verdis Quo is one of my favourite songs by Daft Punk. It's just so relaxing :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just listening to this particular song yesterday. ALSO, you reminded me of Interstella 5555 which I still haven't seen and really, really should.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dude the first track!! moving stuff! nice blog btw...following!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daft Punk are an awesum band! and love this song :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yet another great song by daft punk. They never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daft Punk is amazing. Such a great sound...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daft punk's song's are amazing! I often find myself replaying them a lot because the tunes are so epic :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Daft Punk is probably my favourite band right now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome song. I never really got into Daft Punk but I think I'll check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goes without saying that Daft Punk are the shizneedlebamsnipsnapsam! Gotta love 'em.

    mufc

    ReplyDelete