Saturday, June 11, 2011

Alex Gopher & Demon - Without You

Hey everyone,

I have already talked about Alex Gopher and Demon but I bet you didn't know that they did an album together in 2002. The album entitled "Alex Gopher with Demon Presents Wuz" was released on the label Disques Solid.
There are 10 tracks on this album and Without You is in my opinion the best one.

Demon actually wrote this song but they mastered it together and the result is stunning !
Pure french house and a great vocal, I hope you will enjoy this one !





34 comments:

  1. French people sure knows how to make house music. Gopher's music is good, i first heard him on GTA:IV's Electro-choc radio station.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kopite i totally agree with that....but why

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't know the French had it in them, amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup yer right the result is stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  5. French people make beats, Daft Punk and Air are even from the same town.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn straight I can dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome beats, love French house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoa i never knew they collaborated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats a pretty cool video link dude, nice post :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. i remember when i first heard this. yeah the collab work is top notch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never heard of this album, then again, I am pretty uncultured...

    ReplyDelete
  12. French house is the best house music

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't understand how the French are so good at this, but they are. This is just further proof.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool. Good build-up. Like the way it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  15. some things are only up to french hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice track, followed! I just finished my french exam today too lololol

    ReplyDelete