Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Alan Braxe & Fred Falke - Palladium

Hey,

I'm in a better shape than yesterday and I want to share with you a track that relaxes me everytime I listen to it.
I have already presented to you Alan Braxe & Fred Falke, which were really productive during a few years together (back in the early 2000s I don't think these guys released a track that I don't like).
This is one of their greatest hits. The track is called "Palladium" and was released in 2002.

The track sounds a bit like Daft Punk's Voyager. It consists of A REALLY hot (maybe hotter than the dancer) bassline with a main trumpet line and some really good synths. I'll admit the song doesn't sound that great in the original key, but you should pitch it up about 150% and it sounds amazing.



The cover

Enjoy the video, she's got fine moves  ;)

34 comments:

  1. Yeah Ive heard this before and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice song & vid. Funky as icey said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do I suddenly feel like I am at a disco?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me that funky bass line. And legs. Dayum do I love those legs. Mf.

    Also, the poll on the side there, I just saw it. Not a single vote for Justice? Not one?! D=

    ReplyDelete
  5. palladium is one of my favorite songs from them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When i read Palladium i thought of Ironman... i need help

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol now I have to listen to some 90s house

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh and forgot to mention earlier, but thank you so much for adding me to your list of blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, it does start out almost exactly like Voyager!

    ReplyDelete
  10. does kinda remind me of daft punk, kinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're right man , she's got very fine moves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I'm blind now too. She knows how to dance!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great song. I could watch that girl dance for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want a gold top that sparkles like that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I listened to the song, and thought this sorta sounds like Voyager... then I read your post, lol. Cool video, and nice song.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is awesome! Can't wait for more posts

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol at the dancer don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Epic tune. That's the kinda stuff I really dig.

    ReplyDelete