Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm back !

Wow,

It's been a long time I have not posted on this blog and I'm happy to announce that I found the motivation to continue and to let you discover some great tracks.

I have been to London for 3 days and I really loved it (a bit short but hey, I can't complain) and I couldn't post out there.
I listened to a lot of new stuff in the Eurostar (Paris-London train) and I hope you'll enjoy my choices !

Also, yesterday I saw Richie Hawtin (minimal god) in Paris for the Fête de la Musique, it was epic.
It was in the Grand Palais with a huge black "bubble" from the artist Anish Kapoor so the atmosphere was pretty special.

If you have any thoughts about him, feel free to share it with me :)

http://www.alaryromain.com/bl0g/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Anish-Kapoor-Richie-Hawtin.jpg
(can't upload the photo!)

17 comments:

  1. having the same problem, i cant seem to add the pics to the blog but i can upload them...weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh rite on, so it is not only me. and i have no idea who richie hawtin is, but if hes a celeb to you thats always awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. I couldn't upload picture by any means either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You went to London?! Argh, I wanna go there again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this post, keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a great time, share some more with us about it. I figure if I can't personally go, second best is to hear about people who did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back, happy to hear that you enjoyed London.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice!! I used to live there and i havent gone back in a decade!! I want to go back soon though....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miet, when did u go to london ?? LOL
    Btw, nice blog and good posts!
    +follow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to see you here my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. london is a place I wouldn't mind to visit and there aren't many

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Europe sounds really cool.

    ReplyDelete